PHILIP M. BAER
4828 Sawtelle Boulevard Culver City, California 90230
310.988.9202 email@example.com www.chefbaer.com
- Skilled in the preparation/presentation of variety of cuisine including Mexican French Italian and Japanese
- Considerable knowledge of menu planning and execution
- Preparation of parties up to 100 people
To obtain a Chefís position where I can apply my credentials/experience to a meaningful working environment and further a documented record of success.
- Expertise in creative menu development - Garde Manger
- Excellent catering and food preparation skills
- Extensive knowledge of both staggered and batched cookery techniques
- Natural flair and ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
The University Cooperation Association
Responsibilities included the preparation of meals for 430 people, which required determining menu options, budgeting and full responsibility for kitchen operation.
Personal Chef 1998-2009
Responsibilities include shopping, planning, preparation and presentation of daily meals and event menus.
Santa Monica City College
Los Angeles Trade-Technical College
Culinary Arts Program (graduated with Honors)
Deans List and Presidentís Role
Professional Safety & Sanitation Procedures have been ServeSafe Certified